On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 20:32:25 +0200
Manuel Rüger <mr...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> nothing of the taks you've listed enables you to proceed as you're
> doing right now without an existing (i.e. written down) policy.

I don't know what a taks is, but nothing in this volunteer project
stops me from correcting your mistakes, whether trivial or indeed
grave (see below).

Oh, and now we can't do anything without an existing policy? Good thing
you decided to grace this project with your attention, or we wouldn't
get anything done, like:

 Jeroen Roovers 2013-08-06 12:46:43 UTC
net-print/foomatic-db-engine-4.0.8 →
net-print/foomatic-db-4.0.20120831 net-print/foomatic-db-ppds-20120831
net-print/foomatic-db-engine-4.0.8 stable request

 Jeroen Roovers 2013-08-06 12:48:22 UTC
net-print/foomatic-db-ppds-20120831 net-print/foomatic-db-engine-4.0.8
stable request → net-print/foomatic-db-4.0.20120831
net-print/foomatic-db-ppds-4.0.20120831
net-print/foomatic-db-engine-4.0.8 stable request

Did you notice how I FIXED THE VERSION NUMBER for you? Apparently that
isn't what you wanted. You wanted the WRONG VERSION. OK.

> As we both seem to miss a common basis for discussion, I'd like to
> express my request again and hope for your understanding:
> Please respect me as an equal member of the project and don't change
> any fields of bugs, that I've reported or am assigned to and that are
> not related to you, without asking me first.

I already told you, you can absolutely forget about that happening.
It's preposterous and dangerous. I would ridicule you for it if you
weren't so obviously serious about the whole thing.

> If you want to standardize things as summary fields, because it annoys
> you to skip through big lists of bugs: Please use the common way which
> you and I have get to know during the time as a mentee (see [1], [2]).

Why don't you stop assuming for a second? GLEPs were not the subject of
my mentorship period, nor of the quizzes.

     jer