I can spend some time with the tinderbox on 4.9 but the maintainers will
have to accept that the logs will be linked and not attached.

(This being the main reason why I stopped bothering unless people asked me
explicitly, given how many times someone closed my bugs with NEEDINFO
because the logs were not attached.)

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/