On 18 October 2014 19:03, Michael Orlitzky <m...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Dude... what?
>
> If this is what's holding up a tinderbox run, add me to the bug template
> as a CC and I'll personally download and attach every log to bugzilla.
> If at some point we all decide this is super silly and embarrassing,
> perhaps we can eliminate that step.

Yeah this is essenially why I stopped spending time on tinderboxing,
especially as the someone kept closing bugs that eh wouldn't have looked at
anyway.

Indeed, for context, the main rule about attaching logs is to avoid people
filing bugs and referencing pastebin that can break in even just a week.
And the complains I got are of the like of "what if you decide to stop
paying amazon"? — that would more be the case if I end up having some more
health issues and be unable to pay, as the $2/month (less now, thanks to
Amazon slashing prices earlier this year) is not something I feel.
Especially in comparison to the $600/month the tinderbox *hardware* costs
me to host.

If there is the interest, I'll start prop it up for gcc-4.9 testing even
tonight. It'll take a couple of weeks to go all through it.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/