If you write the code for that, be my guest. But the code is in Ruby and
does not open the bug directly (only links to a pre-filled bug form).

When I wrote it, Python was definitely not among my strong languages. While
I can probably write it now, I don't have the time.

As I said I'm happy to volunteer my time to run the tinderbox and file the
bugs. But I won't do so if all I'm going to get back is bitching. It seems
a fair proposal to me.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/