All the stack is at https://github.com/gentoo/tboxanalysis

The opening of the bug report is done by a piece of meatware called "me".
The UI displays a link that I can click to pre-fill the bug report. The
rest of the information is filled in manually and submitted.
Also remember that the linked logs might be too big for Bugzilla to attach
uncompressed... and some of them even compressed.

I take it that at least one person (you) will object at me keeping the
process as is, so for the moment I won't be wasting my time on this. Call
me back if you find a way to fix that without requiring more of my time.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/