On 19 Apr 2016 08:15, Michał Górny wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 01:41:06 -0400 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > On 19 Apr 2016 04:21, Mart Raudsepp wrote:
> > > Ühel kenal päeval, E, 18.04.2016 kell 12:38, kirjutas Mike Frysinger:

> > > You don't need to break everyone's ~arch for dubious glibc benefits,
> > > which could be done by a p.masked version and a tinderbox run.
> > > I am not your tinderbox dummy having to waste time on this to maintain
> > > my own ~arch stuff.
> >
> > i waited until the known bugs died down.  i don't have access to a
> > tinderbox system myself.
>
> Cut the nonsense. You clearly didn't even test that glibc version
> on a single system. If you did, you'd notice the core system packages
> failing to build.

i know it's asking a lot of you, but you should refrain from making claims
that not only do you obviously have no idea about but can also be trivially
refuted.  i run glibc versions starting before i commit them to the tree
and build/test packages against it constantly.  this box has built hundreds
of packages and if you look at the git tree, i fixed a number of packages
before anyone even saw the breakage.
-mike