On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 11:01 PM, Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Besides regrouping, I've also reordered the keywords to use the same
> sorting order as eshowkw (i.e. ppc before ppc64), moved 'BSD' into teams

(in contrast to 'AMD64 FBSD' and 'X86 FBSD'), and added 'Prefix' team.

I think these are all good improvements. In terms of having the best user
experience, I would actually advocate changing the order to sort by
frequency/use. So the list would just start with amd64, then x86, arm64,
ppc, or something like that? Probably we should still match order with
eshowkw, maybe there should be a file somewhere that keeps the current
order and we can regenerate it from time to time based on the latest use
counts.

Regards,

Dirkjan