W dniu pon, 15.01.2018 o godzinie 23∶01 +0100, użytkownik Michał Górny
napisał:
> I've created a small HTML file with example of how this would look:
>
> https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/tmp/cc.html

I've updated the example to include the variant suggested by Dirkjan.
All arches are order according to the popularity (based on the results
from his mail), except Prefix which I left at the bottom as a special
case.

Since neither of the proposals has received any specific reply, I'm not
sure how to proceed from here. I suppose we can possibly have two lists
in different order so that people could use whichever they prefer.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny