Hi,

On 2018-01-23 12:46, Michał Górny wrote:
>> I've created a small HTML file with example of how this would look:
>>
>> https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/tmp/cc.html
>>

> I've updated the example to include the variant suggested by Dirkjan.
> All arches are order according to the popularity (based on the results
> from his mail), except Prefix which I left at the bottom as a special
> case.

grobian's variant doesn't work for me:

When I start stabilization (especially for security bugs) I check
existing keywords via "ekeywords". For many packages I can select
"ALPHA" and scroll down to "Unstable arches", i.e. press and hold SHIFT
key and click "X86". Very easy. Grobian's variant would require to
deselect arm64 for example.

djc's variant is better than grobian's variant, however I prefer a label
item like current "Unstable arches" which makes it easy for me to spot
the end of the typical list.

In mgorny's variant I don't understand the differentiation between "exp"
and "~arch". I won't split them to be honest.

Can't we keep current variant, maybe rename "Unstable arches" into
"Unstable arches / exp" and just update "Other teams" items?

--
Regards,
Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer