Are there any useful checks or behaviors of repoman that are missing
from pkgcheck and pkgcommit?

Fixing ebuild copyright date is the first one that comes to mind.

On 3/9/22 10:00 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
I'd like to deprecate and ultimately remove repoman. I believe that
dev-util/pkgcheck and pkgcommit (from app-portage/mgorny-dev-scripts)
are far superior replacements, and it makes sense to have people using
the same tool and seeing the same warnings as in the CI.

Are there any useful checks or behaviors of repoman that are missing
from pkgcheck and pkgcommit?

Thanks,
Matt

--