Dale posted on Sat, 30 Mar 2024 02:06:26 -0500 as excerpted:

> Gentoo has some awesome devs.

Agreed with the whole thing and the above is a bit of an aside from the
thread, but it's worth repeating!

Thanks devs!  (And security contributors, infra providers, testers,
tinder-box runners, bug reporters and wranglers, docs/wiki/lists/forums/
chat contributors, and all of the above for our upstreams too... it takes
a big community to make a full distro and we all have our part! =:^)