Hi Gentoo-user,
First of all thank you for all the good work, I tried both redhat-8 and
linux-from-scratch, but gentoo was the thing I was looking for.

In last few days there was a discussion on the comparison of whether to
use ~x86 or not in the make.conf.

It seemed like most people wouldnt want to play with the essential
system components too soon.. I feel the same. I was wondering if we
could add a keyword like ~x86-nosystem which would allow the ~x86 masked
packages from world which are not part of system.

Does this sound practical? I cannot think of the problems that could
possiby occure due to this.
I would appreciate +ve/-ve feedback ideas/happiness/dissappointments
about this
Thanx
Spundun
ps: sorry for the bulk of spelling mistakes in my last mail.