From: Bruno Lustosa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache, PHP and HTTPS issue

* Balaji Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [13-02-2003 20:04]:
> The error log just says that Apache was started. No PHP info.
> I did some digging in and found out that apache does not include any of
the
> PHP stuff but apache2 does.
>
> Should I be using apache2?
> If so how do I emerge it?

No real need. Check your httpd.conf and try to find something like this:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Aparently, apache isn't recognizing the php extension as x-httpd-php,
and then, not passing control to the php module to parse it.
Check it out, then post back.

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ UIN: 1406477