From: Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Apache, PHP and HTTPS issue

> Now i have another question. I am trying to run squirrelmail but when i
> type https://localhost/squirrelmail the client gives me an error. On the
> server in the error log (ssl_error_log) i can see no errors. Should I be
> looking anywhere else?
> Balaji

Depending on how things are setup (I don't know what the default gentoo
apache install does so please forgive my ignorance), your ssl_error_log
*may* only contain errors related to SSL errors and not necessarily HTTP
errors (such as file not found). Make sure you check your regular
error_log file.

Ryan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]