On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:58:17PM +0100, Thomas Bakketun wrote:
> On Thursday 27 February 2003 22:47, Raptorfan wrote:
> > And nano is a PITA when it helpfully autowraps lines for you in /etc/fstab.
> > Yetch.
>
> Try ?nano -w /etc/fstab?.

I think raptorfan's point was that vi wasn't available during stage 1,
when every other version of linux install seems to have some version of
vi available.  It's easy to use nano -w, but as it breaks the proud
tradition of every unix box in the world having vi on it :)

alan

--
Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://arcterex.net