On Tuesday 04 March 2003 04:40, Voicu Liviu wrote:

> I use Kmail with pop3.
> Why doesn Kmail delete emails from server when I empty the Trash?

        It's been a long time since I used KMail with a POP3 account (I use
fetchmail for that now), but generally mail is downloaded from the POP3
server onto the local hard drive when you check for new mail.  Therefore,
when you move a mail to the Trash, it's moving around on *your* computer,
not the server.  If you do not have that POP account set to "Delete
messages from server after fetching", all of your mail will stay on the
server even after you've downloaded it.

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//