On Friday 28 March 2003 11:51 am, Kurt Bechstein wrote:
> Not a problem.  Glad to hear it worked.
>
> On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 11:45, Ernie Schroder wrote:
> > On Friday 28 March 2003 11:32 am, Kurt Bechstein wrote:
> > > From the kmail help manual:
> > >
> > > 6.6.  How can I use a different browser than Konqueror to open
> > > links in messages?
> > >
> > > Change the File Associations for HTML files using KControl.
> > >
> > > So you will need to edit the program associated with opening html
> > > files in kde.  Doesn't look like there is a way to do it for
> > > kmail only.

> > > --
OK here's a wierd question: I now have links in kmail opening in Phoenix
but, instead of the URL in the phoenix window being that of the current
page, it shows the local location of the temp file created in .kde. As
an example, I'll use Timothy Grant's web page which he ioncludes in his
signature in posts to this list. www.craigelachie.org I would expect to
see the above in the URL bar on phoenix, but, instead I see:
file:///home/ernie/.kde3.1/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/6651.0. Can anyone
help me straighten this out? Note that this does not happen with all
links. Often the first link will open with the correct URL displayed.
As I go to links on that page, I will usually get to one that gives me
the odd behaviour. From a page that loads like this, the browser back
button will error saying the temp file location cannot be found.
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free