Though I no longer use Red Hat, I still receive the Enigma list in
digest form in kmail. With KDE 2.2 and 3.0.5, the individual posts were
numbered on the page. This made it easy to fins the messages I was
interested in reading by looking for their #'s from the index. Since
upgrading one machine to 3.1 and building a second box that started
with 3.1, the messages are no longer numbered. Instead they are
separated like so:

End of encapsulated message

Encapsulated message

This has even shown up in older digests that originally followed the
numbering scheme. Does anyone know if this is configurable? How can I
set this back to the way it was? Or, am I stuck with this new "feature"

--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free