as easy as i had hoped, thanks.

On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 16:51, Erik S. Johansen wrote:

"Is there really any hope for the human race? We invent an extremely complex
global network, consisting of many many miles of optic fibres and satelites and
super fast routers with clever routing algorithms. We create machines that can
make circuit boards with 0.13 microns precision. And what do we do with all
these inventions? We send millions of spam mails about a pill for erectile
dysfunction."

"Be careful of labels. They have a habit of turning into prisons." -- Lance  R.

"Know thy self. If you need help, call the FBI!"