The problem with any low-end old laptop is it's graphics chipset is
going to have very little memory available to it.  I had a PII-450 and
it's video had to be set to 15bit color or it jerked all over the
place.  I can't imagine anything less.  Not to mention that Mozilla
isn't exactly light weight.

Paul