Hi Vano,

Can you give me little more detail on the procedure. Here is my understanding:

1. Untar the stagex in /xxx/slow/ on fast machine

2. chroot /xxx/slow /bin/bash

3. make changes to make.conf

4. bootstrap

5. emerge kernel sources

6. compile kernel

7. emerge XFree

8. emerge kde-base

9. Go to slow machine

10. WHAT NEXT ?? The slow machine has a swap parition and a ROOT parition. I have not used rsync. How to boot the slow machine?

Thanks for your help Prabhat