On Saturday 02 August 2003 11:57 am, Collins Richey wrote:
> 2.6.0-test2 is 100% stable on my desktop system (ext3).
>
> I note two little extras:
>
> 1) bash filename completion no longer beeps when there are duplicates.
>
> 2) One of the many free gratis configuration changes that the good
> kernel folks threw my way is ACPI.
>
> Also, AFAIK, there is no support yet for nvidia cards.  I'm using the nv
> support built into xfree.  Since I'm not a gamester, that's no big deal.

Hi Collins,

Are you using the alsa sound support? Any problems with test2 in that area?

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
    11:25am  up 22 days, 21:23,  4 users,  load average: 1.65, 1.93, 1.72