On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 01:57, Collins Richey wrote:
> Also, AFAIK, there is no support yet for nvidia cards.  I'm using the nv
> support built into xfree.  Since I'm not a gamester, that's no big deal.

emerge nvidia-kernel nvidia-glx

The patches are applied in the ebuild if you are running a 2.5/2.6
kernel when you do the emerge

--
Troy Dack        "Yes, yes, I know that, Sydney ... Everybody knows that!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    ... But look: Four wrongs squared, minus two wrongs to

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4D90BE3C
Key fingerprint = 1F3D 6C15 16AA 09D5 0C96  92E5 FD89 16F9 4D90 BE3C