On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 03:36:58PM +0200, Henti Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:01:38 +0200
> Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The only thing I can think of (off the top of my head) is that you may have
> > forgotten to compile reiserfs support into your kernel..
> doubt it .. as he would not have been able to mount the drive without support
> in the kernel
Right you are - hadn't thought of that.
i.e., he would be able to mount it if it were compiled as a module and installed
at mount time, but the symptoms would be different (i.e. the mount would fail
at boot time if it were done before the module gets installed again..)

Ah well..

rlc

--
Vulcans do not approve of violence.
                -- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4