Create a new e-mail instead of replying and changing the subject....

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 11:57, Kevin Miller, Jr. wrote:
> I emerged Mozilla-Firebird today.  The problem is that I cannot seem to
> find it.  It is not listed in the KDE menu.  Did I have to emerge Mozilla
> first? Any suggestions on how I can locate this browser?  I really do not
> like Konqueror.

At this stage, most applications are not added to menus automatically. For
KDE, you'll need to use Settings->Menu Editor to add a menu item for it. I
don't know what the name of the executable is - somebody else can help there.
If you want to find it yourself, do:

grep /bin/ /var/db/pkg/net-www/firebird-vernum/firebird-vernum.ebuild

Regards,
Jason