On September 16, 2003 10:57 pm, Kevin Miller, Jr. wrote:
> I emerged Mozilla-Firebird today.  The problem is that I cannot seem to
> find it.  It is not listed in the KDE menu.  Did I have to emerge Mozilla
> first? Any suggestions on how I can locate this browser?  I really do not
> like Konqueror.

you need to run "kappfinder".  it'll go through your box and find programs
that can be run from kde and allow you to select which ones you want
included.

--
i pray that my son does not die today. but if he should die, i pray that he
dies well. but most of all, i pray that if he lives, it will not be dishonour