On 09/17/03  Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:

> Am 2003.09.17 16:41 schrieb(en) Spider:
>
> The commiter are the people which actually write the ports into the
> portstree.  The submitter simple send bug reports with 'send-pr' - so
> I  (I was a submitter for 9 ports) simple had to create ports or
> patches  for ports, which I could submit with a script  (So you didn't
> need so  much time link we need on bugzilla to fill out a new bug
> report).  (Is  there a script for gentoo bugzilla to send bugreports
> easyer?)

I'm working with pythonhead on a submit feature for abeni, but that
needs lots of testing before we can make it operational on the real
bugzilla and we both are currenty rather limited in time.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.