Actually, I'm logged into my machine at home. I have
an account at school which is different. I want to
send it from my home machine but use my school's SMTP
server to get the mail on its way. I see that ssmtp
supports login and password on the command-line but I
don't understand where I invoke ssmtp?

--Jeff