Hi All,

I've just installed Gentoo on my work system (replacing RH) it work really
well - fast but I have two problems I need help with,

1) my usb CF card reader does not work,
        I complied my kernel with genkernel defaults,

lsmod gives:-
Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: PF
msdos                   5100   0  (autoclean)
fat                    29752   0  (autoclean) [msdos]
serial                 48996   0  (autoclean)
isa-pnp                28068   0  (autoclean) [serial]
vmmon                  22900   0
floppy                 47996   0  (autoclean)
tulip                  38912   1
usb-storage            60668   0  (unused)
hid                    13908   0  (unused)
usb-ohci               17216   0  (unused)
usbcore                55488   1  [usb-storage hid usb-ohci]

but,  /dev has only sda not sda1, sda2....... and sda is a symlink
/dev/sda -> scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/disc

I guess this is some form of devfs majic !?? how can I make this work?

2) My screen now tares while moving windows around,
        I'm using vmware so I need DGA my vidio card is
        an 'ATI Rage XL 16M AGP 2X' I am currently
        using the generic ati Driver.

        Does anyone have a good XF86Config example
        for this setup ?

Thanks In Advance for any help suggestions,

Cheers,
        Frank.