On October 18, 2003 07:42 pm, Matt Neimeyer wrote:
> Long story short I need to put a small Win2k install on my Gentoo Laptop
> so I need to resize the ext2 partition I've got as / now. Partition
> Magic doesn't want to allow resizes on this partition so...
>
> Are there any good boot floppies that include ext2resize?

i'm thinking you want a copy of gnuparted:

*  sys-apps/parted
      Latest version available: 1.6.6
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 1,225 kB
      Homepage:    http://www.gnu.org/software/parted
                   systems

there are other, friendlier partitioning programs (gui's and the like) but
this one's the most standard that i've heard of.

remember that you can't repartition an already mounted drive!

--
the more law and order are made prominent,
the more thieves and robbers there will be.