no wonder, that thing has every fix and addition in the world..

Like I said, there is portage.mask for that sorta thing. Just take it out when you
feel like upgrading.. You want all that additional stuff in your kernel, there is
gonna be that much more being fixed in it..

Why push a new class, when others would find it much more of a pain in the butt then
its worth.. There is functionality in emerge for that sorta stuff.