Joshua Banks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Never mind. I got it all working just fine. Not forwarding any longer.

Glad to hear that.

> Remove the sym linked /service directory. And recreate after
> performing the following steps??  Should I stop "svscan" first
> before performing the above and below steps??

I'm sure you meant "remove the dnscache symlink from the /service
directory". This would be possible but is not necessary.

Simply do the following:

1. Change the dnscache setup
2. svc -t /service/dnscache

This stops dnscache and the supervise process for the dnscache service
will restart it when noticing the missing process.

Regards, Frank