hello

my mouse i dieing. i've counted money and thought it would be quite good
idea to but wireless mouse (and keyboard). I was thinking about creative
one (i do not remeber full name, but afair creative has one line of
keyboards and this model has no. 6000). I have no such a lot of money
to afford logitech's cordless desktop mx, which afair is linux
compatible [mostly :P].

Have anyone any experiences with this creative's one? Or maybe with any
other cordless-desktop-system not so expensive as logitech's?

Thanks in advance,
Greets,
        Marcin `babun` Daczkowski

--
my PGP public key available via $finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or via my website http://daczkowski.civ.pl/daczkowski.pgp