I'm using a MS wireless mouse with Gentoo and Caldera.  It works but the only
issue I have with it is that sometimes when I click on something it doesn't
see the click.  I have to click harder or several more times.  The receiver
is within three feet of the mouse so I'm not sure what's going on.  I may go
back to a regular mouse if this keeps up.