On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:35:35 +0000
Mike Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 15 November 2003 17:25, Marcin Daczkowski wrote:
> > hello
> >
> > my mouse i dieing. i've counted money and thought it would be quite
> > good idea to but wireless mouse (and keyboard). I was thinking about
> > creative one (i do not remeber full name, but afair creative has one
> > line of keyboards and this model has no. 6000). I have no such a lot
> > of money to afford logitech's cordless desktop mx, which afair is
> > linux compatible [mostly :P].
> >
> > Have anyone any experiences with this creative's one? Or maybe with
> > any other cordless-desktop-system not so expensive as logitech's?
>
> Wireless keyboard and mice are no different to the computer than the
> wired kind. They talk to a box which plugs into standard USB/PS2
> ports.

is that i had thought before i found of kind of ,,linux compatible
stuff" webpage that there are problems with this creative's... mouse ;)
quite queer to me and that's why i ask here for suggestions.

btw. some of keyboards i've saw has several special keys. i found out
that for. example this logitech's cordless desktop mx keyboard generates
scrolling up and down as pushing and releasing of one key (i mean
scancode). Is there a way to modmap it to use that as normal cursors. i
mean for example binding push of this key as cursor up, and relase as
cursor arrow down?

--
my PGP public key available via $finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or via my website http://daczkowski.civ.pl/daczkowski.pgp