I bought it when they were Caldera <G>.  Gee, maybe they'll want me to pay a
license fee!  The Caldera box was set up to be my working box back before we
knew Caldera was going to stiff it's users.  It is being replaced by a Gentoo
box but unfortunately I'm not ready to make the switch yet.  The biggest
thing is to make sure my RAID problems on the new box are gone before I do
the switch.