This is most unexpected. THANK YOU !! But frankly.. you woudn't want
to see the list :) (and there are also the daily updates...) .
Anyway, I'm thinking of doing something like a local gentoo binary
packages repository me and my coworkers. I think it would be easier
for everyone. We would have the packages we need compiled for all the
architectures we have around...

Really.. somebody who has a fast link and some good cpupower should do
something like this. I really like(d) the compiling thing and all and
gentoo works perfectly.. but things are starting to bother me since
all day long, I just compile, compile, compile. This is not suitable
for this computer, and, of course, everything slows down,
productivity decreases, etc... Maybe I'm not the only one with this
problem (thinking about the laptop dudes also) and this would be a
great time saving thing. Of course, things might easily get out of
hand, since we can make a version with use=+gtk2 and another with
use=-gtk2 :)). Hope this doesn't happen. I think that 80% of the
users share the same use flags.

Does anybody see anything that would mark this binary library as
ineffective and/or bad ?

Thanks again for the idea Allen ...