begin  quote
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:21:52 +0200
Adrian Pirciu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > You could also check out spiders new project
> > http://chinstrap.alternating.net/ I would guess this would be a god
> > send for those with a slower machine.
>
> Thanks. Too bad I don't like the compiling flags.... but it's a good
> start.... can't please them all..

*laughs*  I'm actually one to prefer "better sane over sazzy" in cases
like this.  in fact , at home I'm even stricter with CFLAGS. (-O2 no
omit-frame-pointer and no stripping, the other machines run Chinstrap
right off.)

//Spider
--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!