Matthew --

I think we would all like to hear how this works out.  I for one, do not
have a workable linux scanner at this time.  My microtek is not
supported by linux/sane.  So I am looking.

If the Epson Perf 2400P works well I would really consider getting one
after the holidays are over.

-rdg

--
It is vital to remember that information is not knowledge; that
knowledge is not wisdom; and that wisdom is not foresight.