Tommi Pirinen wrote:

snip

For me this bug has appeared on nvidia drivers as long as I can remember, and I did start using nvidia in version 0.9-something. The bug occasionally changes from displaying textual carbage to graphical garbage, and it occasionally locks up keyboard as well. Last time I asked about it someone informed me it was a thing with Via's AGP system or something similar which will probably never be fixed, I don't know though if there are similar bugs appearing on other hardware as well.

Hi Tommi IMHO, it is really VIA + nvidia problem, I met it on VIA chipset boards too (see my previous [EMAIL PROTECTED] ML) What chipsets u have on mainboard/VGA ?

noro