Le lun 09/02/2004 à 14:46, Norbert Kamenicky a écrit :
> Most of us switched to Gentoo, because we are expecting
> much more Mandrake can offer, but this is payed by little
> bit less comfort.
> Do not expect Gentoo has GUI to setup every piece of sw
> and/or it will run just after installation.

I wasn't asking about GUIs, I was asking about binary distribution of
licence-problematic softwares. From what I read Portage works more or
less as urpmi for Mandrake, so it's a great tool, and I was asking if it
was possible to feed it with software like libdvdcss (which is yes from
one of the first answers :-))

> If u are really very happy with Mandrake, and do not
> like to learn lot of new things, stay with it.

I'm really happy with Mandrake, which doesn't conflicts with me being
curious about other things, like Gentoo for example. I'll stay with Mdk
on my work PC, but I'll try Gentoo at home.

--
Alexandre Aractingi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>