When I upgraded to cable, I tried to unsubscribe from my old account, which I
did twice exactly like the list home page instructed. I"m keeping the old ISP
a few weeks longer, but I visited it's webmail site, and I had literally
gotten almost 3000 emails from this list in 2-3 weeks. I had to laborously
delete them 50 at a time- took over an hour.

 Apparently, the method of sending the list an unsubscribe email doesn't work
all the time.

Any advice as to how to remedy this?  The old address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If anyone who actually is in control of this list see's this, please
unsubscribe me at the above ISP, ASAP. I resubscribed with a new email and
new ISP.

Thanks,
Robert Crawford