On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 01:10:51PM +0600, askar ... wrote:
> At present. my 2 PCs can talk to each others.
> WinPC can resolve hostnames by nslookup, but can use internet.
>
> askar

seriously. post your iptables -L -v , not just iptables -L
We need to see the interface information. DHCP is obviously working
for you. The only problem it seems is that the packets are getting
lost somewhere. Dave's message above hints that perhaps the packets
are not getting routed to the right interface.

*   Address:  45 Spelman Hall, Princeton University  08544     *
*     Phone:  x68958                  AIM:  AngularJerk        *
*    E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    From:  sep.dynalias.net   *