On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Grant Edwards
<grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've noticed recently that the Gentoo handbook web pages are
> ridiculously wide. (It seems to me that they didn't used to be, but I
> wouldn't swear to that).
>
> For example, look at this page:
>
>  http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/handbook/?part=1&chap=2

I'll admit that a couple of times I've found this frustrating but not
enough that I'd ask anyone to change things.

I think the frustration, candidly, is that the web page programming
doesn't allow me to narrow the page as much as I might like and still
read the text. Sometimes I just want the browser to cover 1/2 the
screen, so that might be 600 pixels or so. Or maybe this is a Firefox
thing, not sure.

Anyway, I understand your point.

- Mark