On Wednesday 03 August 2005 06:20 pm, Ryan Viljoen wrote:
> [quote]
> Let the world know that you run on Gentoo Linux.
>
> Put a Powered by Gentoo image on your Gentoo powered web sites or use
> a Gentoo Badge on your web page, blog, forum signature or elsewhere
> and link back to http://www.gentoo.org - help us spread the word! Tell
> others how happy you are with Gentoo Linux.
> [/quote]
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/graphics.xml

Are you nuts?  There are already floods of n00bs trying out Gentoo that
haven't ever even used Linux.

If we all did what you suggest we'd have even more showing up, logging on the
irc using superuser root and asking stupid questions thats covered in the
install guide.

--
Chris
Linux 2.6.12-gentoo-r6 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) XP