On Thu, March 24, 2011 2:10 pm, Pandu Poluan wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 19:57, J. Roeleveld <jo...@antarean.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> -- snip --

>>> Compiling all the <M> into <*> still results the same *sigh*
>>
>> Ok, then we'll need to look into things that are not added at all.
>>
>> The following might be the one you're missing:
>> CONFIG_XEN_KEYBOARD=y
>>
>> It is in my config, but not in yours.
>>
> Most likely the missing support for initramfs.
>
> The first 8 or 9 attempts I compile *without* initramfs support, and
> the same thing happened.

If you disable modules-support, you should not require an initramfs.
Simply ignore that part and remove any reference to it from the config.

> Anyways, I'm currently reverting to a snapshot before kernel
> compilation, and am trying to compile xen-sources

Ok, good luck with that.

Did you try to add the "XEN_KEYBOARD" option to your config?

> I hope you don't mind waiting. It's already 20:00 here, and now I have
> to go home.

Don't mind waiting, let me know tomorrow when you have tested :)

> Anyways, thanks for guiding me :)
>
> (Will resume attempts tomorrow at 10:00)

Not sure which timezone you are in, but I'm in Europe, so it might take a
while for me to respond in the morning :)

--
Joost