On Thursday 07 April 2011 14:31:43 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:21:33 +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
> > I think Dale will probably succeed in breaking it :)
> >
> > Dale, this comment isn't meant as an insult. I honestly think you would
> > be perfect for some QA or Testing job :)
>
> But not on any project you wanted to finish on time ;-)

LOL :)
Seriously, if all the Open Source developers would make the software reliable
enough to pass his testing methods, there wouldn't be any grounds for
discussion :)
It would just work, always....

--
Joost

PS. I actually enjoy having people on the list with different levels and types
of experience. I think I probably learn more stuff via questions from so-called
"beginners" then from the "old-timers" ;)