Hello mates,

I cannot use LibreOffice, when I try as root, got this message:
*"GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init:
assertion failed: (connection->initialization_error == NULL)"*
*
*
I have tried: revdep-rebuild and re emerging: glibc glibmm

# revdep-rebuild
 * Configuring search environment for revdep-rebuild

 * Checking reverse dependencies
 * Packages containing binaries and libraries broken by a package update
 * will be emerged.

 * Collecting system binaries and libraries
 * Generated new 1_files.rr
 * Collecting complete LD_LIBRARY_PATH
 * Generated new 2_ldpath.rr
 * Checking dynamic linking consistency
[ 100% ]

 * Dynamic linking on your system is consistent... All done.

this is my info: http://tinypaste.com/7ccc27

For now, the problem just happen with LibreOffice.... Should I downgrade ??

Regards,
--
Carlos Sura.-