110412 Carlos Sura wrote:
> On 12 April 2011 00:00, Stroller <strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
>> Is this when you click on the libreoffice icon, or are you opening
>> terminal window and running `/path/to/bin/libreoffice`?
>> The latter should (hopefully) output some error messages.

I agree : make sure you start it from a command line in a user terminal
-- just forget all about running it as root --
& tell us if there are any error messages in the terminal,
eg warning that it can't find a particular library file.

But first, make sure you remerge LibreOffice: that often solves problems.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca