On 11 April 2011 18:05, Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:44:40 -0600, Carlos Sura wrote:
>
> > I cannot use LibreOffice, when I try as root, got this message:
> > *"GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init:
> > assertion failed: (connection->initialization_error == NULL)"*
>
> Are you running it from a root desktop, or from a root terminal on a user
> desktop? Why are you running it as root in the first place? What happens
> when you try it as root?
>
> Also, is this libreoffice or libreoffice-bin, and which version?
>

> --
> Neil Bothwick
>
> Will we ever get out of this airport? asked Tom interminably.

Hello Neil Bothwick,

Thank you for answer me.

Let me explain you a little bit more... I am trying to execute from a root
terminal, because as a normal user, it justs show me the splash screen (of
libre office) but, it does not open the program.

So, in a root terminal it shows me the error above.

I'm using libreoffice, ~amd64

Before updating world everything was working fine...
--
Carlos Sura.-